Since we are going to sideload Apps like 6IPTV or SmartIPTV on FireStick, we have to enable the security option Apps from Unknown Sources first in the FireStick settings. Follow the steps below:
– You need to be on the home screen of FireStick.
From there, navigate to the top and select the option Settings.
– Within Settings, go to the option My Fire TV.
– Now, the next option you will access is Developer Options.
– On the window that opens next, go ahead and click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
You need to click this option only if it is currently OFF.
– You are prompted with a warning message saying that it is not safe, keeping the option Apps from Unknown Sources turned on. We are only recommending safe-to-use apps. So, nothing to worry about.
Click Turn On.
Once you have enabled Apps from Unknown Sources, you may start installing the apps on FireTV Stick.