Since January 2019 Infomir started to fight against IPTV Providers and put a blockage up with a software update. To bypass the blockage you need to downgrade the firmware.
Requirements to bypass the blockage. #
- Laptop / Computer with Internet connection
- USB Stick (Format: FAT32)
Tutorial: How to Bypass the Infomir blockage #
- Step 1: Disable the Option “Automatic Updates“. You can find it in “Software autoupdate“.
- Step 2: After you have disabled “Automatic Updates“, you need to reset your device into factory settings.
- To start the process you need to cut your device of the power supply.
- After that you need to hold the Menu-Button for about 10 seconds while you connect it to the power supply again.
- Now you should get a Blue Screen with many Options. To put your device into Factory Settings, please select the option “Def.Settings” and after that “Ok”.
**NOTE: If your device boot mode got changed, please change it again to NAND.**
- Step 3: Now you need to start up your Laptop / Computer and download the right file for your Device.
- Step 4: Now create a Folder according to your MAG-Model. E.g. mag250.
- Step 5: Unzip the File into the folder and after the files are on the USB Drive you need to connect the USB Drive to your MAG Device.
- Step 6: Now you need to disconnect your MAG device of the power supply and go into the Blue OS Setting screen by pressing the Menu-Button for 10 seconds while turning the device on.
- For MAG devices over 300 and below 400, you need to go to “Upgrade Tools” and then on “Upgrade Software” → “Using USB”.
- For MAG devices over 200 and below 300, you need to go to “Upgrade Tools” and after that on “USB Bootstrap“
Here is a Video, which shows the exact Steps: