Introducing: Kodi #
Kodi is an award-winning and free and open-source home theater software and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OSC, Windows, iOS and Android. It allows you to set up your device to use it for IPTV.
Install Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client #
If you want to use Kodi as the entertainment software for your device, you will need to install the newest Version of Kodi. After you have installed the newest version of Kodi and need help with the setup, please feel free to follow our guide. If you need to “sideload” Kodi, then please visit our tutorial on how to allow the installation of Unknown sources.
To get the installation done, without any issues, please clear the data:
- Please go into the Settings → PVR & Live TV Settings → General and then you need to press “Clear data“
- Please do the same in the “Guide-Section“. After that please go into to your Home Screen.
- Step 1: Please go into the Settings.
- Step 2: Please go into “Add-ons”
- Step 3: Now, please open the Option “Install from repository”
- Step 4: If you see the window with the list of the repositories, please go to “Kodi Add-on repository” (Which only appears if you have at least one third-party repository installed)
- Note: If there is no “Kodi Add-on repository“, please proceed to the next step (Step 5)
- Step 5: Now please go further down the list and select “PVR clients“
- Step 6: You should be able to see a list full of Add-Ons, please look for the “PVR IPTV Simple Client” and select it.
- Step 7: Now please press “Install” in the bottom right corner.
- Step 8: Please wait till the installation is finished. You will receive a notification in the top right corner. It may take a minute to install the “PVR IPTV Simple Client“
Set up your M3U for Kodi #
To set up your Kodi “PVR IPTV Simple Client” with the M3U Link which you bought from us, you will need to follow the guide step by step.
- Step 1: Go into the Settings → Add-ons
- Step 2: Now you need to select “My add-ons“
- Step 3: Please select “PVR clients” and go into the Configuration of the “PVR IPTV Simple Client“.
- Step 4: You will now see the Settings of the PVR IPTV Simple Client. To install the M3U Link, you need to enter the M3U in the “General → M3U Play List URL” Section and press “OK” afterwards.
- Step 5: If you need the EPG details, you need to go to “EPG Settings → XMLTV URL” and please enter the following URL: http://184.108.40.206/epg/epg.xml.gz . Afterwards, you just need to press “OK“
- Step 6: Please restart your Kodi.
- Step 7: After you have restarted Kodi, you will see in the top right corner, that the PVR manager is starting up. That means that Kodi is loading up the channels, VOD and EPG.
- Note: If Kodi does not start up the channel list, then please contact our support team because your list needs to be reduced, due to overloading on your device.
- Step 8: After Kodi finished loading up the channels, VOD and EPG details, you will need to go to “TV → Channels“. Now you should be able to see the Channels and Groups.
Congratulations on finishing the set up of your Kodi. We wish you much fun watching TV.
If Kodi could not load the channel list or freezes, please contact us because in this case your channel list needs to be reduced.
For any further assistance, please feel free to contact our Support team: